loading mp3's

radiojh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
just got my infuse yesterday! thought i would be able to connect via usb to my pc and then just navigate through "my computer"??? i dont see the infuse? figured i would be able to just drag and drop pics and mp3's to the mini sd. am i missing something? drivers? software?
thanks so much!

...stoked on the phone!

radiojh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
....so after reading some more online, i pulled down the usb icon on the phone and this is what it reads:
ongoing:
turn off usb storage
usb debugging connected

radiojh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
it says usb connected
phone is connected to computer via usb. tap button button below to copy files between computer and sd card.
then i tap the "connect usb storage" button

after that, the usb storage in use is displayed. it says disconnect sd card from computer before disconnecting usb storage.

and there is a "turn off" button

????

radiojh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
ok guys, im getting real close. i can find the phone through my computer! the folders aren't real clear though. i took a picture of my son so i could try and hunt for it and then know where to put pics but couldn't find it through the computer. can anyone tell my where to drop mp3's for the player or pics so i can set them as caller id pics? please help, its this easy stuff that frustrates me. one whole reason i wanted out of the iphone was so i didnt have to deal with itunes. now i cant simply drag and drop. :(

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I just created a media folder on my sd card and then in that I created sub folders for music, video, ringtones and notifications. Then I just dragged what I wanted into it's respective folder. I also just created folders in the DCIM folder that was on phone for camera pics for pictures I wanted moved over from my computer.

Reactions: radiojh

radiojh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
yes yes yes, thank you!
worked! music player just found it no problem. just made a folder and labeled it mps3 and dragged a song in!

now if i make a ringtones folder is the media player going to play those when i have it on shuffle? it would be nice if those stayed separate.

Last edited:

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I use amazon mp3 as my music player snd my ringtones don't show up along with my music.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary