Anyone else using a custom ROM?

jklitten

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed Infused 1.2 onto my phone, and man is it nice. Even just the modified version of the launcher makes a world of difference. Adding icons to the dock is now just the way it should be, there are no longer those ugly squares behind each icon in the launcher, and widgets are organized by app. There are tons of other features that, in my opinion, really improve the phone. It's at least worth checking out. (Make sure you read up and educate yourself on rooting and flashing before pulling the trigger, though.)

kingmac38

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I go back and forth between synergy and cyanogen . Synergy is a SENSE 3 rom and what is going to be on the evo 3d .sorry dy idnt realize this was samsung infuze ...... but check out xda they probably have alot more ....

Last edited:

cellio

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I am also using Infused 1.2 on my Infuse. I like the lack of bloat ware apps and the look of the app menu is much better. I really don't know if it is much faster, but there will only be better things to come. By far the easiest way to flash roms and update.

waltercln

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
is there a way to go back to stock if i wanted to, i saw the tutorial video on how to do it, i've read so much about this but still hesitant.

cellio

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
You can use the Odin flash back to stock, but if you get rom manager premium from the market you can back up the original rom before you flash anything. So if you have any problems you will always have a copy to flash back.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed Infused 1.2 onto my phone, and man is it nice. Even just the modified version of the launcher makes a world of difference. Adding icons to the dock is now just the way it should be, there are no longer those ugly squares behind each icon in the launcher, and widgets are organized by app. There are tons of other features that, in my opinion, really improve the phone. It's at least worth checking out. (Make sure you read up and educate yourself on rooting and flashing before pulling the trigger, though.)

No, not yet. I am rooted and willing to give a custom ROM a try. I do want to make sure that before I pull the trigger, I will be able to easily flash back to stock... as being able to receive OTA updates is very important to me. Jklitten, do you have a good tutorial/educational source you can link to? - that discusses this stuff? Thanks! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay