Infuse 4G for $50 or less

Andrawer

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy has dropped the price yet again , its on sale for 99.99.
Best Buy still at $99.00...

...wonder if it would work if I returned my 3 week old Infuse to AT&T (paid $199.00) , pay $35.00 ripoff restock fee then buy at Best Buy for $99...save $65 pre-tax. Hum.

I just wonder if ATT will set my contract terms back to original so BestBuy can sell me the phone. I'd hate to return the phone then Best Buy say I'm not eligible for an upgrade...I traded my iphone 4 which I had for 12 months.?

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
It won't get there until there are other newer phones you'd want over it.

When the Attain (SG2) launches on AT&T it may drop. It might not. The screen still makes it unique. Notice when the Infuse launched the Inspire and Captivate plummeted in price, but the Atrix did not. The Atrix still has some things that make it unique and some people will want that.

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy still at $99.00...

...wonder if it would work if I returned my 3 week old Infuse to AT&T (paid $199.00) , pay $35.00 ripoff restock fee then buy at Best Buy for $99...save $65 pre-tax. Hum.

I just wonder if ATT will set my contract terms back to original so BestBuy can sell me the phone. I'd hate to return the phone then Best Buy say I'm not eligible for an upgrade...I traded my iphone 4 which I had for 12 months.?

They can reset your contract, as I did this. They initially told me it would be frozen for 2 business days but at the end they told me it would be immediately eligible. I didn't test it until 2 days later.

The restock fee is ridiculous. I always go to AT&T stores to look at phones then buy elsewhere. I even told their reps that and they couldn't argue the sense of that. Best Buy thankfully did away with them.

dakotagypsy

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
$119 @ Amazon.com
$109.99 at Fry's Electronics this weekend. Atrix was on sale for $49. Returned my Atrix and bought the Infuse. Much happier with the Infuse.

Specs might be better on the Atrix but in practice, performance was about the same. Hated the Atrix because of the way the charging / data cord plugged into the side of the device rather than the bottom where it belongs. Very uncomfortable holding the phone while charging. Unfortunately, this is often necessary while using the gps which I do frequently.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Theres certain posts from members that I like to "like". But then I see the heart next to it. And for some reason, Im not satisfied with that. If I like your post, it has nothing to do with a heart at all. Maybe love, but not like. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol