Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vortex Rom

Default Infuse 4G for $50 or less

hey, somebody let me know when I can get the Infuse 4G for $50 or less, Hopefully for a penny or for free. Like the Inspire 4G is at some places. I'm very serious too. I can't pay jack right now, but I'm eligible for a upgrade right now. Thanks in advance

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

It'll be a while. The inspire is cheap cause it's basically a rehashed evo which is really old. The infuse is a brand new amazing phone from Samsung with a 4.5 inch super amoled plus screen in a super thin and light weight form factor. Much better phone.

Sent from da infuse mon!
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Yeah. You might be waiting for awhile. Theres a reason why the HTC got cheap real quick. It doesnt stack up to the Infuse.

Well, aside from the screen, which different people feel differently about, the Atrix has much better specs and is priced at $99 on 2 year contract. Also, if the SGSII comes out soon, the Infuse's price might be lowered. I'm thinking about waiting too, hoping the SGSII will have a good price, but I think it'll be $299 (just my own speculation).
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Theres different form factors with all 3 models. The Atrix was a beast with quickness. But the Dual Core Processor in that phone really burned up my hands. It was horrible with that expierence. The SG2 will be sweet but have a 4.3" Screen. So there are different factors to look for with each.

I just picked one up for $129. I have switched to android several times from the iPhone starting with the Nexus 1 to Inspire 4g and now Infuse 4g. Went back to the iPhone after both Nexus1 and Inspire. Hoping things are different this time!
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Switching carriers along the way? :P

Global Posts
    418 Global Posts

Just paid $199, Inspire was $99

ROM
    Zeus 5.2

Best Buy has the best price at the moment at 150.

At least thats what Ive found.

$119 @ Amazon.com

Just got my Infuse yesterday. I got it at Costco for 149., but it was on sale a week ago for 129. They said it will be going on sale again soon. Since I have 90 days to return it...I will go back when they have a sale & get the difference if they have one within 90 days.
    I LOVE this phone. It is my first smartphone. :-)

I bought mine from AT&T a couple of days ago, I paid the $199 because I heard somewhere that you can't keep your Unlimited data plan if you buy through Amazon. I figured it'd be thhe same through Best Buy, and I don't have any Costcos around here.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vortex Rom

Quote Originally Posted by GotBCI View Post
    $119 @ Amazon.com
    so far, $119 at amazon is the lowest I've seen also

Quote Originally Posted by gtrmn View Post
    I bought mine from AT&T a couple of days ago, I paid the $199 because I heard somewhere that you can't keep your Unlimited data plan if you buy through Amazon.
    Precisely! That's why I also bought mine from AT&T. Since my employer gives me $100 towards the cost, my Infuse ended up costing me $99 + tax.
    Egdio
    Austin, TX
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vortex Rom

$109 at amazon right now, it's getting there

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I just ordered the Infused yesterday. Due to a escalated issue I had with AT&T. They took away my upgrade because I had to cancel my other line. I wanted the Infused for for $50. Ended with paying $80 with free shipping. They are really strong in not wanting to discount this phone. Normally it is 299 with them.

This weeks' Best Buy circular has the Infuse 4G at $99.99 for new and upgrade customers. That's a great deal.
    "I'm all jack'd up on Mountain Dew!"
    Thanked by:
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vortex Rom

Quote Originally Posted by experiment626 View Post
    This weeks' Best Buy circular has the Infuse 4G at $99.99 for new and upgrade customers. That's a great deal.
    $99 is very very very tempting, would be a good Father Day gift to myself today
    Terrigno likes this.
    Professional

Global Posts
    842 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBean 4.1.1

I paid $178 at Walmart when it first came out and I'm not looking back.

I then sold my BB Bold on E-Bay for $195.
    Terrigno likes this.
    Professional

Global Posts
    842 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBean 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Juanderful View Post
    I just ordered the Infused yesterday. Due to a escalated issue I had with AT&T. They took away my upgrade because I had to cancel my other line. I wanted the Infused for for $50. Ended with paying $80 with free shipping. They are really strong in not wanting to discount this phone. Normally it is 299 with them.
    It was $229 in the store and $199 online when it first came out, at least around me.

amazonwireless has it for 109.99, (sidenote: also has the inspire for .01)

ROM
    Zeus 5.2

Best Buy has dropped the price yet again , its on sale for 99.99.

Quote Originally Posted by droidor View Post
    Best Buy has dropped the price yet again , its on sale for 99.99.
    Best Buy still at $99.00...

...wonder if it would work if I returned my 3 week old Infuse to AT&T (paid $199.00) , pay $35.00 ripoff restock fee then buy at Best Buy for $99...save $65 pre-tax. Hum.

I just wonder if ATT will set my contract terms back to original so BestBuy can sell me the phone. I'd hate to return the phone then Best Buy say I'm not eligible for an upgrade...I traded my iphone 4 which I had for 12 months.?

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

It won't get there until there are other newer phones you'd want over it.

When the Attain (SG2) launches on AT&T it may drop. It might not. The screen still makes it unique. Notice when the Infuse launched the Inspire and Captivate plummeted in price, but the Atrix did not. The Atrix still has some things that make it unique and some people will want that.

Im still debating if I want the Infuse or wait for the Attain.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast