Recommendation on a PDF Reader

sam81300

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I have QuickOffice that came on the Infuse, and I also downloaded Adobe Reader. I use them to read novels in PDF that I have transferred over from my computer. They are 400+ pages in length.

The problem with Adobe Reader is that it doesn't remember where you left off. It does have a scroll bar on the bottom so if you remember, you can scroll over hundreds of pages to the general area where you last stopped.

The problem with QuickOffice is that it doesn't have a scroll bar, although it does remember where you left off. Still, the scroll bar is nice if you want to skip forward or backward a few hundred pages.

So, I was hoping to get some recommendations on a PDF reader (preferably free, but paid if it's worth it) that not only has a scroll bar, but remembers where you left off.

Thanks!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
You can try RepliGo Reader. Its a Paid App in the market but if you search around, you can find the APK my friend. I think thats a pretty good app for PDF files. Although I havent really used it much, but I remember I had it on my BlackBerry.