Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problems Playing Movies from external sd card

I have a 32gb card that I have loaded numerous movies on but they will not play through my Infuse from the external SD Card. I always get the error about unable to play that format....but when I move those same movies to the internal SD Card they play just fine. I have tried them in MP4, DIVX among other formats. Any ideas?

139 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Zeus Build 3

No issues playing movies off my 32 gb sd card. Do u have official twitter app?? If so u may try deleting that and re test. It is causing issues with music on phones, but possibly movies as well. Its worth a shot to test.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

Yeah i would give deleting the twitter app a try if you have it.......if you don't have the twitter app...then im not sure what it could be

Try "Act 1 Video Player"... It plays everything. I have a 32GB sd loaded up with variouse media and plays them all.

Default Re: Problems Playing Movies from external sd card

For some reason I keep getting "Sorry we cant play this video at this time." Happens once in a while but its becoming more and more consistant. Even videos I record wont play back when this happens.

387 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts

Try to format your SD card within your infuse to see if that fixes the problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100