Check out the Infuse Torch in the market

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Is there something special for the infuse or which in other way differentiates it from the many other LED flashlight apps out there?

dunkers

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Different phones have different hardware configurations cant always guarantee it will work for all phones. This app was developed and tested specifically for and on the infuse 4g hardware. It is guaranteed to work on the Infuse 4g. If you are unsatisfied with the cost of .99 cents for the infuse torch there is a free version by the same developer (Troix Douglas) with ads that will work just as well. It is called LED FLASHLIGHT.

dunkers

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I hope that cleared up some questions or concerns. If you have any more issues or suggestions please let me know. Also if you have any requests for infuse 4g apps please post them to get the ball rolling.

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I've ever clicked on an add on a phone. Or computer, fwiw, except by mistake. Sorry, I know its a business model, and I've put them on sites before, but I always go for the lower pay per view, not pay per click because I never expect anyone to do that. (and the one time I had an experience where I asked people to click on them google adsense claimed they detected improper activity and froze the acct and all the money in it (around $100).

Magarnical

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I've ever clicked on an add on a phone. Or computer, fwiw, except by mistake. Sorry, I know its a business model, and I've put them on sites before, but I always go for the lower pay per view, not pay per click because I never expect anyone to do that. (and the one time I had an experience where I asked people to click on them google adsense claimed they detected improper activity and froze the acct and all the money in it (around $100).
i have the TeslaLED app and its the coolest app ive found for my infuse, Flashlight, Morse Code, and Strobe Light

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar