Please Help... Infuse stuck in boot up.

Defused

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I Have a Samsung Infuse 4g and have been trying to flash Clockwork Mod Recovery. Been having a little trouble until i tried booting into recovery after deleting the stock recovery file in /system/bin/ and not replacing it with a moded recovery file like I was supposed to. Now my phone is stuck at the Samsung boot up screen, doesn't reset, doesn't load. Battery pull doesn't work. How can I fix this? Please help...

Johnny D

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My suggestion.. Your going to have to get a hold of the stock rom.. Try one of the developers websites.. They have their own forum and I'm sure the stock rom file is floating around.. I'm sure someone there can advise you better. Good luck.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Check out my Sticky thread up top for a link to the Stock ROM and how to download ODIN to flash it. Also, head on over to XDA Developers which has an Infuse thread and has users that might be able to tell you what is going on and help you fix it, without flashing.

EDIT: Give this a shot Restore Back To Stock. GTGs version from XDA. Good stuff.

Last edited: