LG Thrill internet not working

therealgreen1

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys this is my first post I have an LG thrill and i went to the store to get the new sim card and for them to switch my account over to 4g data. I can make calls and text but I cant get on the net unless I'm on wifi, as well I cant use most of my apps because of the no data connection.

The guys at the store said it will most likely work once At&t release the phone, does anyone has any other ideas?

BarnettJr2

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Now, do u have Thrill or Optimus ? Thrill blue diamond pattern on back, Optimus black matt finish.
Actually doesn't matter. When I got my Captivate, had that prob. got unit about a week before released. Once released system recognized unit & everything worked fine.Where were u able to get unit, without paying an arm & a leg. Just as a precaution, u do have Data enabled in settings, data. correct. Thanks, FreddieBoy :cool:

therealgreen1

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
So I guess I have the optimus the back is black. Yea data is enabled. I got it off Craigslist I'm guessing its a tester cuz it has numbers engraved above the ear speaker. I sure hope the internet works once they release it. In the mean time I'm trying to find someone to trade Me an infuse plus cash.

This thing is beast though. Got a 2800 on quandrant

grantith

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, I also have the AT&T branded LG Thrill and the internet is working just fine. I got it on Saturday and it worked from day 1.

Is it a problem with your AT&T account perhaps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463