LG Thrill.... is there desktop software for this?

FrankAnthony3

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
LG Thrill.... is there desktop software for this?

I am switching from a Blackberry Bold 9700. I did like that i was able to back ups, add and delete programs from the desktop with there software. Is there any such LG / AT&T software?

Thanks,

Frank

quarlow

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
There is no Android desktop software, this is generally seen as a benefit over the BB and iOS. This is the same for all Android phones, regardless of manufacturer. Amazon just made a big deal about this, not needing a computer with their new tablet. You can backup your phone, on your phone several ways. Titanium Backup is one popular way, another is nandroid. Nandroid backups are complete device backups, vs apps and settings in TiBu. To make a nandroid backup you need CWM, and you do this through the recovery menu. This requires altering your phone, and may void your warranty and / or brick your phone if done improperly.

There is no Android desktop software, this is generally seen as a benefit over the BB and iOS. This is the same for all Android phones, regardless of manufacturer. Amazon just made a big deal about this, not needing a computer with their new tablet. You can backup your phone, on your phone several ways. Titanium Backup is one popular way, another is nandroid. Nandroid backups are complete device backups, vs apps and settings in TiBu. To make a nandroid backup you need CWM, and you do this through the recovery menu. This requires altering your phone, and may void your warranty and / or brick your phone if done improperly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy