Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery life

Anyone know of a good extended life battery for Thrill 4G? Stock suxs bat fast.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Default Re: Battery life

I wanna know too...

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I found one on Amazon just got it today burning about 8% an hour on heavy use.... I will keep you posted.... its from ZZcell 2650mah... the included battery cover feels nice and I'm liking the thickness of it more
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks , please keep use posted

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Well after 12 hours of heavy use... the last hour on full brightness and playing asphalt 6 to kill the battery cause I still like to kill them fully twice... the batter was a champ my old one I would be lucky to get 6 hours out of handbills would hold myself back from using the phone because I didn't want the battery to die.... today with this battery really did the trick and I'm very happy with it.... hope it holds up and continues to do just as good a job as day one
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Is your phone unrooted? I dont get anywhere near 6 hours on standard battery.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

No its not but like I said I had to hold back on really using it.... if I babied it it would get 6 hours on the standard battery..... now I have no trouble pulling 14 to 18 hours (depending on gaming or not) out of it with this extended battery
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

That sounds like the battery i want. Not to be a pain but would you mind posting the direct link. I have seen a few on Amazon, but it was a 2600 mah and not a 2650 mah which is the one you said that you have. Thanks

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I stand corrected it is 2600 mah. Sorry about that... http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002MQ...idcentral00-20... with express shipping for me it was $27.44
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I did purchase the 2600 mah from Amazon and found the backing to be alittle more bulky then i wanted. I found a Seidio and its a 3200 mah and i got it yesterday i like the backing alot better. Granted i did pay 70 $ for it. Its worth the money. The site is seidio.com if u want to check it out. Thanks for your input

Sent from my Thrill 4g

newegg has this one for 17 bucks GTMax 3500mAh Extended Battery with Cover for LG AT&T Thrill 4G / Optimus 3D