Rebooting after rooting

tbcxfallen

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok so earlier today I rooted my lg thrill, after doing so I played with it for a bit and downloaded other apps like rom manager, after messing with that app for a bit my phone froze, I tried restarting my phone and it got stuck on the lg logo screen, I tried formatting and i get E: can't mount CACHE:recovery/ command, E: can't mount CACHE:recovery/log, and E: can't open CACHE:recovery/log. What do i do to fix this?

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. I used superoneclick to root it, went OK and said phone was rooted. I installed ROM manager and then clockworkmod recovery. I tried to backup the current ROM, thinking I could revert if I ran into problems. It gave an error saying there was a problem with some commands, and then it rebooted into the LG logo screen. I can boot into recovery, but I get the error
"E: Can’t mount CACHE :recovery/command
E: Can’t mount CACHE :recovery/log"
Factory wipe/reset, cache wipe, all options selected seem to work, but reboot still stuck on LG logo, same cache errors when going into boot recovery. When powered off, if I plug in the usb cable it does show as charging at least. Any thoughts?

Brian Wackerly

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I have the same phone same problem. Also my phone is not downloading apps due to no memory left. Which is not possible. Recently factory reset and have a brand new sd. I rooted with a super 1 click. This is a great phone for a year and a half otherwise.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech