- 33 Posts
Thrill conversion from At&t to virgin mobile?
Hello I have recently come to get a used LG thrill. I was just wondering if its even possible to switch it over to be used on virgin mobile, or should I just factory reset it and sell in on eBay?
I really like the thrill over my regular ov, and would love to have it as a daily phone. Hope I can
Thanks in advance for answering.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
- 10-11-2012, 06:14 PM #2
- 10-22-2012, 07:32 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Thrill conversion from At&t to virgin mobile?
I have my LG thirll turned on with straight talk and I get great speeds for $45 unlimited plan.
You don't even have to unlock your phone. The sim card is already compatible with at&t phones. So all you would have to do is order the sim card on Walmart. Com or on the straight talk website make sure you order the at&t compatible sim card l. I got mine on Walmart.com along with the $45 unlimited everything air time card.
Hope that helps.
Sent from my LG-P925 using Android Central Forums
- By ariellemerperle in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2012, 05:58 PM
- By Spookydad in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2012, 05:15 PM
- By mknollman123 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2011, 09:35 PM
- By jdcnosse in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:54 PM
- By meany105 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2010, 11:13 AM