- 02-26-2014, 03:33 PM #2
Re: SD card
Welcome to Android Central! First, make sure it's well-seated in the SD card slot. In most devices, the SD card needs to be pushed in until it clicks into place, but in others, you just have to make sure it's pushed in all the way.
If that doesn't help, then remove the SD card and insert it into your computer's reader. Can the computer access it? If so, backup any data on the SD card, the reformat it, and then try it again in your phone.
- 02-26-2014, 04:32 PM #4
- By RandeepB in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:12 PM
- By fotyc in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2014, 07:28 AM
- By jon1163 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:32 PM
- By Nanfoodle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:29 PM
- By petalmasher in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:13 PM