Which one inspire, infuse or atrix?

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
My personal opinion is the inspire. I don't like touchwiz which is what Samsung uses. I also don't like blur which Motorola uses. I love sense.

My choices would be 1. Inspire 2. Infuse 3. Atrix

Best thing you could do is go to a store with live displays and play with all 3 and see which one you prefer.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
The Sense interface is the best of the three. However, if you are in a marginal reception area then you need to consider the Atrix as it has the best reception of the three phones with HTC having the worst.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I would also go with the Inspire. Just because, with all the add ons themanufactuers have with the phones, HTC seems to be the main one on top of its game. Timely updates, great hardware. Would be a no brainer.

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Infuse. Better screen, battery life. Touchwiz is not bad. Nothing wrong with it. I like the fact that it is minimal. I had inspire and sense is neat but just seems to be too much at times. And the battery will last you half of what the infuse does.

Sent from my rooted infuse flashed with infused!

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Infuse. Better screen, battery life. Touchwiz is not bad. Nothing wrong with it. I like the fact that it is minimal. I had inspire and sense is neat but just seems to be too much at times. And the battery will last you half of what the infuse does.

Sent from my rooted infuse flashed with infused!

Touchwiz is pretty bad.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
As much as I like the samsung screen it's way too big for a phone, unless youre going to use it more for apps and media over calls/txt. Inspire had been great overall to it's users and sense isa great ui even tho I use launcher pro now lol.

jeremywc

Aug 5, 2011
profiles.google.com
I went with the Atrix and have been very, very happy with it. It's easily the fastest out of the three. Their Blur UI has been toned down a lot, especially in the Gingerbread version.

mrakifa

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Atrix is def the better out of the three... Been had been it since day one and never looked back

Sent from my rockin atrix via tapa

DubyaEl

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the good info. I'm struggling between the 3 also. I got a backflip almost 2 years ago, and right after I got it, they stopped selling it. I'm afraid I'm going to get one of these, and immediately (like within a week or 2), "the next big thing" will come out on the market.

cajunrph

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the same boat trying to decide between the Atrix and the Inspire. How is the battery life on these phones? I know the Inspire has a small battery and the Atrix has the biggest battery out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers