Verizon to ATT - Which Phone To Get?

AFirefighter

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
So I'm selling my HTC Thunderbolt and moving to ATT. I LOVE the Thunderbolt. What's closest phone to the Thunderbolt that's out right now? From my research it seems to be the Inspire, Atrix and Infuse. I want an Android OS, 8MP or greater camera, must work well with apps that use GPS such as iMapMyFitness and the Google Maps/Navi apps, and as big a screen as I can get (basically I want the Thunderbolt... ugh). I need to get a new phone by Friday at the latest. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Bombinadam1403

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Inspire yesterday and I love it. I wanted to the Thunderbolt so bad but since I can't get onto a Verizon plan I went with the Inspire. It's only a few hours old an I've got it set pretty much the way I want it. The screen is beautiful on it!

alent1234

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Inspire is a carbon copy of thunderbolt except for lack of LTE. TB, Inspire, Droid Incredible 2, my touch 4g, Evo and a few others are essentially the exact same phone except for minor differences

tkong

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I went from Thunderbolt to Atrix. I love this phone - dual-core, 4G and great battery life. Oh, and it has Gingerbread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt