Deposit Question

vintage712

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I went through the online ordering process hoping to see if they'd charge a deposit.

Well, it went far enough to where they sent me an order confirmation email with the new phone numbers in it and that my order has been sent to the warehouse.

Nowhere along that line did they say I needed to pay a deposit and they didn't shove me towards the GoPhone site either, so...

??

Thanks,
Andy

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
You may wanna be careful. But I do think Jermnee is right. Its likely your credit is good. Besides you should know this right? Got any unpaid bills?

Also keep in mind when they look at your credit they don't look at your score. Its how many late/Unpaid bills you have stacked up against you. So if you pay everything on time your more than likely fine.

I have also heard from friends that sometimes they add the deposit on your first months bill. I'd call AT&T just for clarification though. This way you know what to expect.

vintage712

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Well, when I started with Sprint they wanted $100/line. Now I have 10 lines available with no deposit.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Then my bet is your fine and do not need any deposit. But still give them a call too. Just to be sure. No one likes surprise bills!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma