$4 Billion Break-Up Fee: It's On You

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
AT&T hikes rates on smartphone plans - Jan. 18, 2012

What a company AT&T is. There's no way that their acquisition of T-Mobile would have been good for the consumer. And just for the attempt, they're hiking the prices on their customers.
Why do you ATT&T'ers stick with this crap?
Remember when they were charging for you using your own WiFi on their apps? Lawl.
But seriously, it's time to test power in numbers and end this ridiculousness.

Nophix

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Who do you suggest then? Verizon has horrible service where I need it, and they are a customer service nightmare. Sprint is even worse. TMO isn't available at all.

The new data plans offer more data at a slight increase, and are directly in line with what seems to be becoming the norm, $10 per GB.

Also, keep in mind Verizon charges $30 for 2gb, not 3, unless you got in on the double data promo.

AT&T isn't forcing you to change, either.

I'm perfectly happy with AT&T. They aren't perfect, but they work, and have treated me well.

BTW, in 8 years of having them as my primary personal lines, I have never had an outage.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pazzo02

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
They're still cheaper than Verizon and give you free mobile to mobile. Cell phone companies are much like gas stations. Your not gonna find one exorbitantly cheaper than another, they'll all be in the same ball park price wise.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
AT&T hikes rates on smartphone plans - Jan. 18, 2012

What a company AT&T is. There's no way that their acquisition of T-Mobile would have been good for the consumer. And just for the attempt, they're hiking the prices on their customers.
Why do you ATT&T'ers stick with this crap?
Remember when they were charging for you using your own WiFi on their apps? Lawl.
But seriously, it's time to test power in numbers and end this ridiculousness.

The changes dont effect current customers. Only new customers/new lines/new smartphone upgrades just like Verizon. If you have unlimited you are grand-parented in and can keep it, same with the $15 and $25 and $45 plans EVEN IF YOU UPGRADE. You don't need to move to the $20, $30, $50 plans unless you want to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781