Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree24Likes

Default Re: Current AT&T users: happy or unhappy?

I'm happy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by doctordwaynewilliams View Post
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...dc4b5a37ab.jpg

I'm happy.

On verizon... In a very congested area actually. Chicago airport.

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Current AT&T users: happy or unhappy?-20352.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Profelec View Post

That's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Profelec View Post

The area around is congested but they always beef up airports more to help with the capacity. That is why sites like Root Metrics rate cities & airports separately since Airports in these areas are known to be dense populated.

I have nothing bad to say about AT&T's network however their customer service sucks. They don't have a problem taking your money but when you have an issue or need help its "I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do" or "I'm sorry you feel that way". I hate AT&T'S customer service and would not recommended them to my worst enemy and will be taking my business elsewhere as soon as my contract ends.

Posted via the Android Central App

I've had one of the big 4 carriers at one time or another, and can honestly say that att has been the best. The customer service has been the best, the coverage has been the best, the lte has def been the best, and even the rural coverage has beaten the others from my experience. I've used att in about 25 states as well as some other countries and it has never really let me down. They aren't perfect just like the other carriers but for me they are the best choice hands down. I had Verizon last year and att seems to out perform them in every way. Att sucked when the first iPhone came out but those days are long gone.

Very very happy with att and have no plans of leaving them.

I switched from Verizon due to poor reception and couldn't be happier.

8 lines on att in Minneapolis and not impressed with their speed anymore. Great customer service. 40 gig shared plan, will go with T-Mobile soon.

Specific to mobile devices, ATT is OK, not that great, but we get a discount from my wife's company since they pay part of the monthly bill as she uses it for her job. From our house using Speedtest, we are 21.29 and 5.89...and 22.92 and 5.98....not very good.

Global Posts
    222 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by etad putta View Post
    8 lines on att in Minneapolis and not impressed with their speed anymore. Great customer service. 40 gig shared plan, will go with T-Mobile soon.
    Suggest you borrow someone's TMo phone (or SIM) and see if the reception/coverage is acceptable for your needs...if you haven't done so already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rim85 View Post
    Specific to mobile devices, ATT is OK, not that great, but we get a discount from my wife's company since they pay part of the monthly bill as she uses it for her job. From our house using Speedtest, we are 21.29 and 5.89...and 22.92 and 5.98....not very good.
    That sounds solid go me. Why do you need anything faster than 5mbps? Answer: you don't.

DEman19901 likes this.

Global Posts
    840 Global Posts

Attached is very good.rate is decent.no dropped calls.callsvare clear.client services are helpul.i am satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by Jcblack3310 View Post
    That sounds solid go me. Why do you need anything faster than 5mbps? Answer: you don't.

Everyone has different needs. If he downloads bigger files he could use the speed.

Remember.. We don't all use our phones the same way .

Been treated well. Early upgrades with two year commitment. Entire family on unlimited data, talk and text for less per month since we have AT&T wireless and Direct TV.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678