Data Usage..

powerhoghp

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
What's the highest amount of data you've used in one billing cycle?

As one of the lucky few on the unlt'd plan, I've averaged 10-15GB a month until the last two billing cycles. Then I hit 90GB last billing cycle with my 9810. This billing cycle it currently reads 198GB.
AT%26T.png

powerhoghp

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Well that's a tad excessive.

Maybe, but running HBOGo/MAXGo on the iPad while reinstalling Win 7, updating, then downloading autocad, office, itunes library, steam library, etc went about 9 times quicker over the cell network than it would've our home DSL.

Finally got the "you've been tethering without a compatible plan" letter in the mail from AT&T. Anyone else care to share their highest?

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Maybe, but running HBOGo/MAXGo on the iPad while reinstalling Win 7, updating, then downloading autocad, office, itunes library, steam library, etc went about 9 times quicker over the cell network than it would've our home DSL.

Finally got the "you've been tethering without a compatible plan" letter in the mail from AT&T. Anyone else care to share their highest?

And they didn't throttle you once you passed 3GB? You must be one of the lucky ones.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
What's the highest amount of data you've used in one billing cycle?

As one of the lucky few on the unlt'd plan, I've averaged 10-15GB a month until the last two billing cycles. Then I hit 90GB last billing cycle with my 9810. This billing cycle it currently reads 198GB. Click to view quoted image

That's just not right I don't care what your excuse is

sent via android central forums app

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha yeah blame dude 198gb damn I stream Netflix Pandora and amw and I only maxed out 19gb wow

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2