Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    powerhoghp's Avatar

    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

    Default Data Usage..

    What's the highest amount of data you've used in one billing cycle?

    As one of the lucky few on the unlt'd plan, I've averaged 10-15GB a month until the last two billing cycles. Then I hit 90GB last billing cycle with my 9810. This billing cycle it currently reads 198GB.
    Torch 9810 7.1.0.258
    Playbook 32 GB 2.0.0.7971
    iPad 2 5.1 Sad without JB
  2. #2  

    Default

    Unlimited data plan :P
  3. #3  
    pazzo02's Avatar

    Posts
    1,033 Posts
    ROM
    Sabsa Prime ICS

    Default Re: Data Usage..

    Well that's a tad excessive.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    powerhoghp's Avatar

    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

    Default Re: Data Usage..

    Quote Originally Posted by pazzo02 View Post
    Well that's a tad excessive.
    Maybe, but running HBOGo/MAXGo on the iPad while reinstalling Win 7, updating, then downloading autocad, office, itunes library, steam library, etc went about 9 times quicker over the cell network than it would've our home DSL.


    Finally got the "you've been tethering without a compatible plan" letter in the mail from AT&T. Anyone else care to share their highest?
    Torch 9810 7.1.0.258
    Playbook 32 GB 2.0.0.7971
    iPad 2 5.1 Sad without JB
  5. #5  
    pazzo02's Avatar

    Posts
    1,033 Posts
    ROM
    Sabsa Prime ICS

    Default Re: Data Usage..

    Quote Originally Posted by powerhoghp View Post
    Maybe, but running HBOGo/MAXGo on the iPad while reinstalling Win 7, updating, then downloading autocad, office, itunes library, steam library, etc went about 9 times quicker over the cell network than it would've our home DSL.


    Finally got the "you've been tethering without a compatible plan" letter in the mail from AT&T. Anyone else care to share their highest?
    And they didn't throttle you once you passed 3GB? You must be one of the lucky ones.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Data Usage..

    holy cow
  7. #7  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,084 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerhoghp View Post
    What's the highest amount of data you've used in one billing cycle?

    As one of the lucky few on the unlt'd plan, I've averaged 10-15GB a month until the last two billing cycles. Then I hit 90GB last billing cycle with my 9810. This billing cycle it currently reads 198GB. Click to view quoted image
    That's just not right I don't care what your excuse is

    sent via android central forums app
    I'm a superuser
  8. #8  

    Default

    And we all wonder why we have expensive tiered data plans now?
  9. #9  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default

    Hahaha yeah blame dude 198gb damn I stream Netflix Pandora and amw and I only maxed out 19gb wow

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
  10. #10  
    bitl3ss's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default Re: Data Usage..

    Yeah it always the few pos that ruin it for the masses
  11. #11  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    2,905 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: Data Usage..

    Maybe 2.0-2.5Gig in one month if I am lucky!
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    My Blog: C2JBlog.com
  12. #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fulleraj View Post
    And we all wonder why we have expensive tiered data plans now?
    Its not because of him. He is a tiny minority.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Posting Permissions