Service in Chicagoland with LTE???
I am sure you have heard the same story numerous times; I am leaving Sprint and thinking about AT&T. How is the coverage for LTE and service overall? I work in downtown Chicago right by the Willis Tower and leave in the south burbs (tinley park/orland park/new lenox/frankfort). Can you guys please let me know how everything has gone for you. I want the One X but do you think I should wait for the X+? Thanks everyone in advance!
- 10-03-2012, 09:47 PM #2
- 10-07-2012, 09:18 PM #4
- 10-08-2012, 11:57 AM #6
- 10-10-2012, 08:54 PM #7
- By Paul627g in forum SprintReplies: 336Last Post: 04-04-2013, 01:02 PM
- By daThomas#AC in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 02-03-2012, 02:31 PM
- By boxta in forum SprintReplies: 22Last Post: 06-09-2010, 06:25 AM
- By yungwunn911 in forum SprintReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2010, 05:56 PM
- By yungwunn911 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2010, 05:56 PM