- 85 Posts
No data signal
Do you guys have problems getting data signal for ATT? Seems like often times my data just doesnt work with this carrier.
When it works, it's pretty fast, but when it doesn't...i literally want to smash my phone sometimes. It's really annoying.If X were here, he would have tried to talk things out first. Unfortunately for you, X isn't here.
- 10-11-2012, 09:26 PM #2
- 10-11-2012, 09:35 PM #3
- 10-12-2012, 07:48 AM #4
- 2,438 Posts
- None Yet...
Re: No data signal
It could be one a few things...
1) Your SIM card could have issues. If this is the issue ATT will swap it out for free.
2) If it's a new line it could be account is not setup for data.
3) Is data turned off on your phone?
4) Custom ROM issues. Like the others have said it could be the ROM that you flashed. Are you rooted and ROMed?
5) Your area could have a data outage. Call ATT to confirm this.
Hope this helps out! Its prolly something stupid. I have done it to my self as well! :PHTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 10-15-2012, 10:29 PM #5
- By edged1g in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 53Last Post: 10-04-2012, 12:14 PM
- By nabril15 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2012, 04:08 PM
- By wootang00 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 02-21-2012, 11:06 PM
- By pilot03 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
- By SixStringMadness in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 03-30-2011, 01:33 PM