Sprint?

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
More than a ton because they made it clear that the buyout wasn't changing anything but sprints financial situation unlimited data is staying network vision is going as planned and more city's are getting lte. And plus think about it Verizon and att at first didn't have a lte network either at some point. Sprint may be late to the party but are bringing unlimited data with them.

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
More than a ton because they made it clear that the buyout wasn't changing anything but sprints financial situation unlimited data is staying network vision is going as planned and more city's are getting lte. And plus think about it Verizon and att at first didn't have a lte network either at some point. Sprint may be late to the party but are bringing unlimited data with them.

While I see what your saying but the truth is....For the avg user unlimited data means nothing. My family is lucky to break paste 1.5 gigs. Now I know many power users that can use a full 3gigs of data without an issue and trust me so cant I. But truthfully I have WiFi every where I go. Work/office, home and many shops that I hang out. So I use like maybe 1gig a month and I use my data a lot! Just saying. If you can use over 3gigs on Sprints network then awesome it still doesn't change the fact that for many users the 3G connection is deathly slow. I'm sure it will be fix but I see that a long ways away but they are working fast to fix the problems and I am happy that they are!

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have WiFi at home my girl house and at work but I still use over 4gb a month I travel a lot too and WiFi isn't everywhere (not yet)

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
And my city Chicago Boston Texas and other city's are already under nv and are enjoying good 3g and UNLIMITED lte data with no caps or sharing

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
And my city Chicago Boston Texas and other city's are already under nv and are enjoying good 3g and UNLIMITED lte data with no caps or sharing

I too travel a lot for work. back and forth to Boston and NY most of the time. Like you I also never have to worry about overages. I use less than half of the data that I buy. So again for the avg user "unlimited" doesn't save me anything. I know "Unlimited" is a selling point and its a good one to have. But again att is much faster and it offers me better coverage for a whole $10 more a month and I am limited to 3gigs but for me thats more than enough. But for you you use more data and thats fine. I'm just giving some insight on why Sprint's "Unlimited" plan really in the bigger picture doesn't do them any good as of right now. Now down the road when they get a "good" 3G back bone in every state sorta like what Verizon has then the unlimited plan will matter.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Newsflash att sucks in MY AREA. Verizon is better indoors but there 3g is not any faster than sprint. I do have lte with att and Verizon and sprint but what's good is it with data caps

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Newsflash att sucks in MY AREA. Verizon is better indoors but there 3g is not any faster than sprint. I do have lte with att and Verizon and sprint but what's good is it with data caps

It's obvious You really REALLY love Sprint ...

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Lol it didn't come easy I've been through about 5 companies this year alone and glad I've settled on sprint

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Lol it didn't come easy I've been through about 5 companies this year alone and glad I've settled on sprint

So it's safe to say when you fall, you fall fast & hard and you'll be damned if anyone's going to insult your lover.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
The roaming is very limited they will give you probobly a gig if that if your on Verizon play with an at&t phone and compare speed test and I do agree they do put profit over everything and besides the data cap your offnpritty good Cox I get about 8 or 9 for 60

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
My speed test results for multiple test

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351548117488.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351548117488.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 50

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I pay 102 a month that's hspa + btw. I pay about 62 for the net Cox high-speed cable. No data limit :) but yea I wish I payed 45 a month!! But that data cap is a pain I'm even offended by that .
Inspire aokp ice cold sandwich rom ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351548408802.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351548408802.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 48

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
at&T's home internet data cap and if you go over its big bucks

Ah okay.

Sprint seems to have fixed their 3G here. It's not amazing but it's the 1.5 or so mbps I was getting when I signed up a couple years ago. I was actually quite happy with that so I might sign back up. Straighttalk gives me good AT&T speeds but they did already kick me off the data once for using too much unlimited. Sleazeballs.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I just signed with Sprint when I heard that they rolled out LTE in my town. Data speeds have been sick. Getting around 15-20 MBps down in my home. In some areas it has been as high as 39 MBps. With unlimited data and lower monthly cost, it has proven to be a great choice. I need unlimited data with a beast of a phone like the Galaxy Note 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2. Baddest phone on the planet.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I just signed with Sprint when I heard that they rolled out LTE in my town. Data speeds have been sick. Getting around 15-20 MBps down in my home. In some areas it has been as high as 39 MBps. With unlimited data and lower monthly cost, it has proven to be a great choice. I need unlimited data with a beast of a phone like the Galaxy Note 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2. Baddest phone on the planet.

Enjoy the Note 2! I hear its pretty bad ass. Just to big for my taste! I will keep the S3 for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae