1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Default Looking for the Best Android Phone on AT&T for a Low Signal Area

I live in a low signal area and I am looking for the best android phone for this situation. I would also like to get the best battery life possible. Would love to get some suggestions. Thanks.

Default Re: Looking for the Best Android Phone on AT&T for a Low Signal Area

Motorola phones usually are the best in terms of radios. I'd look at the Atrix HD if you're worried about signal.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

I bought the Samsung GS3! No signal issues here. However I am in a good coverage area of ATT.
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!

I second Motorola phones.

I second galaxy S3

Milly

Go to the closest store with demo phones and see which one has more bars? If you think they use micro cells then maybe make use of the 14 day trial...

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

I'm pretty happy with my LG Escape from AT&T - I chose it over some of the higher spec "sexier" phones partly because it had a bigger battery.
    I've got a seasonal cottage in a marginal signal area that it seems to get a 4G signal at least some of the time, or at least as consistently as anybody
    else's phone or carrier.