Good Deal?

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
well in that case. you mite want to consider the galaxy note or note 2. because you can buy extended or spare batteries, as where the one x or one x+ will have a fixed battery. now you can buy battery cases it's the same shell as the one x. therefore the ones for the one x should fit just as well. idk what kind of budget your on, but it's worth looking into. it's your money your taste your discretion. YOUR CHOICE!!! so in that regard when it comes down to it your signing on the dotted line. don't let us all dictate a phone over the one you want. because we don't have to live with it you do. so compare your options and see whats best for you my friend. :) now remember that japaneese carrier just bought controlling intrest in sprint. giving them a much needed capital boost to improve the service. then they bought controlling intrest into clear wire for 4g spectrum. so that means wimax is dead. So in the coming months/year/years. sprint just mite be a real contender. if your willing to jump ship i must warn you i've been an at&t customer since 2008. they have been good but sometimes down rite evil. as all carriers are. i stuck with them because verizons too over priced and i get decent to Superior service where i live. so just get a prepaid pos phone just to test the cell reception on at&t vs sprint for your area worst cae your out 40 bucks but you'll get a feel for spotty service especially if your on a train

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I average 1gb a month with heavy browsing and some google play streaming. I'm on wifi at home though.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I usually use about 2.5gb a month. It sounds like in your situation you'll be all good sharing the 10gb plan with your wife.

Sent from my Panasonic ELUGA

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I usually use about 2.5gb a month. It sounds like in your situation you'll be all good sharing the 10gb plan with your wife.

Sent from my Panasonic ELUGA

My wife will probably use only 2gb and I know I won't use more than 5 so I should be fine

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Then you have nothing to worry about and if you get
Good network signal and your going to be good with the data and minute then what the hell are you waiting for?? Oh and for 500+ minits with unlimited texting you get unlimited min its to talk to differ ant carriers ie sprint ;) so those sprint contacts you got for free are still free!
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)