AT&T - How is Coverage in Southern, CA?
I have searched to get posts specifically on how coverage is for AT&T here in Orange County, CA - as well as Los Angeles and San Diego. I have been with Spring for almost 20 years and the service has just been getting CRAPPIER and CRAPPIER with dropped calls and VERY SLOW data speeds(or should I say lack ther of...) I had AT&T service at a past job a in 2009/2010 and it was terrible on dropped calls. Right now I am considering either Verizon or AT&T, but wanted to hear from people in the area I am located on the service. Appreciate your insight and experience - both good and bad. Just wanting to do as much research before signing up for a 2 year contract. Thanks everyone.
- 11-26-2012, 01:21 AM #2
- By Bbeelzebub in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2012, 05:32 PM
- By snarf77 in forum T-MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2010, 04:47 AM
- By Gmaxxx in forum SprintReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2010, 06:58 PM
- By sabre39j in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2010, 06:19 PM
- By thegov in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:02 PM