- 11-25-2012, 10:39 AM #2
- 389 Posts
Re: 4g in Montana???
Answer to first question...if your phone doesn't say "LTE" below the 4g indicator you have HSPA+ and if it says "G" that means you are at 3g.
Second question...download the Ookla speedtest app and in options switch measurements to Mbps vs Kbps and run a test to see where you are at. HSPA is at roughly 3-10 download Mbps and 2 Mbps upload. 3g is slower haven't had it in a while so I don't know average. LTE is anywhere from 15-60 Mbps download and 10-30 Mbps upload.
Hope that helps but check AT&T website coverage map
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- By clownberg in forum SprintReplies: 15Last Post: 06-15-2013, 01:20 PM
- By 27scoob in forum SprintReplies: 25Last Post: 07-10-2010, 01:10 AM
- By deceptacon in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2010, 02:23 AM
- By 2CupsWithString in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2010, 11:24 PM
- By jake8188 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:12 PM