- 33 Posts
Need a way through this...
My wife is in her mom's account with AT&T. My wife has an iPhone 4S. Her mom's line is eligible for upgrade. The HTC One X is free right now at Best Buy. Is there a way to get that phone but not activate it on their account? I wanna SIM unlock that One X and use it on T-Mobile so of course the iPhone has to stay activated. AT&T and Best Buy both said the One X has to be activated and the iPhone will be deactivated. We don't need a smartphone and a data plan on her mom's line. Please help! I want that phone so bad. LOL!
- 12-24-2012, 02:33 PM #2
- 12-24-2012, 06:56 PM #4Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!
Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection
PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison
- By Crackb3rry420 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:59 PM
- By Staticpunk84 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:22 PM
- By radi0chik in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 19Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:13 AM
- By AdamR in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:05 PM
- By chrisdazzo in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2010, 04:48 PM