Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By brkaras
  • 1 Post By Jon_Doh
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,203 Global Posts

Default T-Mobile CEO - "AT&T is crap"

AT&T drew particular criticism, with Legere like so many others before him labeling Ma Bell's network as "crap" in New York City.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Default Re: T-Mobile CEO - "AT&T is crap"

T Mobile's network is garbage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Pretty much all over the nation! Don't know one single person in this area who isn't having issues with their service

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

The pricing is crap! But the service is great! So I will be sticking it out with att currently.
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Tmobiles monthly billing is far to irregular for us, we'll never be headed down that road again.

Had them two months, first months bill was normal, then the seconds month bill jumped by almost 70$. And before you ask we had used around the same amount of data/minutes as the previous month.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Edit
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

This is their attempt to make the top carriers look bad. Did they mention Sprint?

sent from my AT&T GN2

Global Posts
    1,029 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sabsa Prime ICS

T-Mo's CEO might be looking for a job if the Metro PCS merger goes through. I guess he doesn't want to work for AT&T or Verizon.
    HTC Inspire 4G - retired
    HTC One X+ (HOX+)

I was an AT&T customer many, many years ago and couldn't stand them. I left and used several other carriers, MetroPCS, Nextel and T-Mobile. I just came back to AT&T after 5+ years with TMO. My main reason for going with TMO & BlackBerry was the UMA feature. This feature was dropped with the 9900 but they still had WiFi calling. But since TMO's coverage within 2 miles of my home is poor at best and they have been telling me for the last 3 years that it will be fixed I finally gave up.

I've only been with AT&T & Android for a few days now but am very satisfied so far with the service. Lets hope it continues.
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble

Quote Originally Posted by brkaras View Post
    Pretty much all over the nation! Don't know one single person in this area who isn't having issues with their service

Wow, sweeping generalization. Millions of AT&T customers are VERY happy. Myself included. Coverage everywhere I go is stellar, and their cs has been great to me. Of course I have 5 lines, always pay my bills on time, and pay more for it than tmo. Even with a 24% corporate discount.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    As a current T-Mobile customer and former AT&T and Verizon customer I think I am qualified to respond to the CEO's comment. If anybody's network is crap it is T-Mobile's. They do not have anywhere near the 4G coverage their maps show. I travel a great deal and except for the big cities I get no 4G anywhere. It's all EDGE. Painfully slow EDGE. AT&T on the other hand has 4G and/or LTE everywhere I go. When I'm in rural areas or small towns T-Mobile has no coverage at all and has to roam on AT&T.

Having had T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon, after my contract is up I'll be going back to AT&T. Overall, they have the most consistent coverage, although nobody is perfect and covers all areas. I've also used my AT&T phone in many countries without a problem. I had a lot of dropped call issues when I was on Verizon's network.

Just my 2 worth as a customer of those networks. I've never been on Sprint, so I can't comment about their network.
    cgardnervt likes this.

Global Posts
    1,124 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

This coming from someone in charge of a network with more spots than a Dalmatian.
    If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Doh View Post
    As a current T-Mobile customer and former AT&T and Verizon customer I think I am qualified to respond to the CEO's comment. If anybody's network is crap it is T-Mobile's. They do not have anywhere near the 4G coverage their maps show. I travel a great deal and except for the big cities I get no 4G anywhere. It's all EDGE. Painfully slow EDGE. AT&T on the other hand has 4G and/or LTE everywhere I go. When I'm in rural areas or small towns T-Mobile has no coverage at all and has to roam on AT&T.

Having had T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon, after my contract is up I'll be going back to AT&T. Overall, they have the most consistent coverage, although nobody is perfect and covers all areas. I've also used my AT&T phone in many countries without a problem. I had a lot of dropped call issues when I was on Verizon's network.

Just my 2 worth as a customer of those networks. I've never been on Sprint, so I can't comment about their network.
    Att's network is pretty good! I live in VT and still get 10megs down in the middle of the sticks!

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!