- 7 Posts
Need help GoPhone SIM card + Galaxy Note N7000 = No internet
I am currently trying to figure out how to get my phone to work on the GOPhone card!! Call AT&T and they said they do not support LTE .. so i am sitting here thing well you do not recieve LTE ok i still should be able to get 2g/3g right ?
What i have tried :
Thanks for any help
- 01-28-2013, 01:17 PM #2
- 01-30-2013, 03:09 PM #3
- 2,259 Posts
Re: Need help GoPhone SIM card + Galaxy Note N7000 = No internet
I just installed a custom ROM on my wife's phone and it defaulted to the wap.cingular. A little research had me putting "phone" with no username or password in the APN details, and hey presto it worked. This is for a non-LTE phone (Galaxy S2).
MMSC/MMS details look the same as what I recall, but I don't have the phone in front of me.
- By FORANE in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2012, 09:47 AM
- By austin288 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2012, 06:21 PM
- By kyjoe1 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:44 PM
- By bugg77 in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2011, 09:47 PM
- By Psyc in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2011, 08:45 PM