Question about upgrade status
My fiancÚ and I are on a share plan. We started the plan at the beginning of October 2012 and I got an S3. About two weeks ago I went to Best Buy to use her upgrade for a Note 2. The guy at Best Buy said that my line was available for an upgrade. I told him that I had used it already and he said that it was probably just a bug and that it would probably fix itself. I just checked my status and it still tells me that I have an upgrade available. Has anyone experienced this? If so have you gone to AT&T to try and get another phone at the upgrade price?
- 02-05-2013, 02:44 PM #2
Re: Question about upgrade status
Something like that happened to me when I was on Sprint. I got an upgrade and 6 months later the system showed I was available for another upgrade. I just went with it and upgraded. the guy at Best Buy was confused as to why it said I was available but everything went through just fine with the upgrade.
I would say go through BB and try to upgrade again. The worst they can say is "no" when you try to upgrade it.
- 02-05-2013, 03:05 PM #4
- 02-05-2013, 10:23 PM #5
- 02-06-2013, 08:30 AM #7
- By pairenoid in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2011, 06:45 PM
- By Carbon Stig in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2011, 12:10 AM
- By DevilInPgh in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:31 AM
- By flipster in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 20Last Post: 07-21-2010, 07:28 AM
- By david7598#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:57 AM