Shared Data Plan
Thinking about switching over to the family shared plan and wanted to hear some opinions from some that already have. There's only going to be two smartphones on it neither of which use a lot of data. I should be able to get the 1GB and be fine, we currently have the 300MB plan each and I just went over it the first time last month and that was only by 50MB. The main reason I'm thinking about switching is unlimited messaging. I just switched to android from IOS and I'm using a lot more messaging now that I don't have iMessage. I could get unlimited messaging but if I switch to the shared plan I can keep my bill the same as it is now. Is there anyone who switched to the shared plans that regret it?
- 02-15-2013, 10:51 AM #2
Re: Shared Data Plan
I switched and don't regret it. The unlimited messaging and minutes is a benefit. Plus if you ever need to make phone a hotspot it's included. I have two phones on mine and we are fine with 4GB. I use less than one and the other uses her 3. For people who use very little mobile data and have almost continuous WiFi access the plans make perfect sense.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
- 02-19-2013, 01:08 PM #3
- 02-20-2013, 10:18 PM #4
- 02-25-2013, 09:14 PM #5
- 05-12-2013, 10:01 PM #8
- By Ry in forum VerizonReplies: 13Last Post: 10-25-2012, 10:17 AM
- By nelonez in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2012, 01:03 AM
- By Oxn in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:22 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:55 AM
- By cward0625 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:12 PM