Just recently got ATT

slik6996

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I have just got ATT and have the 5gig plan. About how much you and Pandora and tunein radio would I be able to use with out WiFi using my data without being worried? Is it not worth even doing those things with out WiFi? Don't want to waste my data in 30min. Haha

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have just got ATT and have the 5gig plan. About how much you and Pandora and tunein radio would I be able to use with out WiFi using my data without being worried? Is it not worth even doing those things with out WiFi? Don't want to waste my data in 30min. Haha

Depends upon how long you listen. Battery is another consideration as well. Do your thing and pay close attention to how much data you use. I don't use the stock data counter... I use 3G Watch Dog. There is both a paid and a free version. The nice thing is it's a widget.

diabloking

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I use Pandora in my car 2 hours a day and it really only uses about 30mb or so total. I would still watch your data usage but you should be fine.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If you have a newer device just have the phone set a cap at 4.5gigs and a warning at 4gigs. See how it goes the first month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance