- 03-19-2013, 03:29 AM #3
- 72 Posts
Re: Thinking of switching to att&t from sprint
I would highly suggest AT&T in the L.A area. I had sprint for 5 years but their horrible data and slow roll out for LTE made me switch.
I find ATT very reliable and dependable with hspa speeds and voice coverage from Down town to lynwood, long beach, downey, and any of the sorrunding areas.
Overall, if you have no problem staying with sprint for the remainder of the year since LTE will be out by then improved 3G, plus the roll out of 800 MHz 1x advanced I believe? But if you need service now, change!
Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
- 03-19-2013, 03:59 AM #5
- 72 Posts
- 03-25-2013, 07:57 AM #7HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- By conan1071 in forum AT&TReplies: 11Last Post: 08-26-2012, 09:20 AM
- By DizzyMaker in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:42 AM
- By nicholasdejohn in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2012, 09:54 AM
- By Gary86 in forum AT&TReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2011, 12:20 AM
- By dalt0n1994 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 41Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:08 AM