Got LTE for the first time this weekend!
Had a trip down to Quincy Boston MA this weekend! Damn lte is fast! But it also destroyed my battery! Not sure it's a good trade off. Anyone else agree? This weekend I will going from Vermont to Ohio! Another good road trip.
Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3
- 03-25-2013, 03:56 PM #2
- 03-25-2013, 08:23 PM #3
- 03-26-2013, 08:35 AM #5
- 03-26-2013, 08:36 AM #6
- 03-27-2013, 08:18 AM #7
- 395 Posts
Re: Got LTE for the first time this weekend!
Should have added to my post that there are new LTE chips in the works. The current LTE chipset is huge, which accounts for the first Verizon phones being so big - you need a larger area to dissipate the heat. It also ushered in the big phone fad. Also, the current chipset is a battery hog. But, the new chips that are being tested and might be released in phones as early as the 4th quarter are much smaller, run much cooler and don't drain nearly as much juice. When these chips start making their way into the new phones it will really give a boost to demand for LTE.
- By kstar12droid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:49 PM
- By acstewart82 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 49Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:57 AM
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum SprintReplies: 19Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:53 AM
- By iamlilysdad in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 07-16-2010, 12:25 AM
- By OrderedtheEvo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:44 AM