Best small sized Android on AT&T?

MadCat1118

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I both had the Motorola Atrix 4g, and I recently upgraded to the Galaxy S3. My wife is looking to upgrade as well, but doesn't like the size of the S3. The Atrix is a 4 inch screen. I've been looking to see if there is anything available (preferably subsidized for a low purchase price) that is better than the Atrix, while maintaining a smaller screen. It seems like everything that has better specs is in the realm of 4.7 inches or above. Jelly Bean is a must, and a manufacturer that supports updates is preferred. Anybody have any ideas?

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Motorola atrix HD? If I remember its 4.5 inches which has jelly bean on it. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MadCat1118

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
If the specs I found online are right, unfortunately the Atrix HD is very close in actual physical size to the Galaxy S3. I'm surprised there aren't more phones out there in a comparable size to the Atrix 4g. I found a Samsung (can't remember the name) that has a 4 inch screen, but the specs aren't better than the Atrix 4g. Would love it if the S3 Mini was available on AT&T subsidized. The phone landscape is so different today than it was 18 months ago when we got our old phones, its amazing.

Bias reduX

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
HTC First is the only thing that comes to mind. It's not really much better as far as internals go. 1GB of ram, 1.4ghz dual core, 16GB.
No micro SD though which is a bummer.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Another option is the HTC One VX....

Disclaimer: I am an AT&T employee, but this post is mine. No reflection on my employer or non-public information.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908