- 1 Posts
Lose Grandfathered AT&T Unlimited Data?
If I decide to change my phone number and I have an AT&T grandafatheared unlimited data plan will I lose this? It was my understanding that a person may lose the grandfathered unlimited data if you get a new number for a different area. The phone number is within my state of PA but will go from 814 area code to a 215 number. Will I lose my grandfathered unlimted data plan and if so how can I avoid losing it and make this work?
- 05-04-2013, 05:09 PM #2
- 05-04-2013, 05:18 PM #3
- By dominicanyorkjl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2013, 10:07 PM
- By dominicanyorkjl in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2013, 10:07 PM
- By dominicanyorkjl in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2013, 10:07 PM
- By cyle1116 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:15 AM
- By Bic in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 06-13-2010, 08:49 PM