How much data do you use.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking og switching to at&t from sprint a. Doc I use about 500mgs and my gf uses about a gig do you guys think the 6gig data share plan will be enough for us. Thanks horse your help I advance.

Posted via Android Central App

grumpycompuprof

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Based on the simple math of your numbers above, I'd say that you should be fine with the 6 GB plan. My wife and I share the 4 GB plan and we never come even close to using any of that, but it's good to have in case of outages or when we are around town for an extended period, I. E. A day. You could always start with a lower plan, if necessary incur a premium, if you go over and if it happens too often, update the plan.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Also has at&t fixed the htc ones back and home sensitivity because I want to use a screen protector.

grumpycompuprof

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I had the HTC One for about five weeks and switched to a Google Nexus 4, but the buttons, more the illumination or lack thereof were one main reason for the switch. Is a great phone, but I also wanted the raw Android experience, so I decided for the N4. Still the One is a great phone.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the HTC One for about five weeks and switched to a Google Nexus 4, but the buttons, more the illumination or lack thereof were one main reason for the switch. Is a great phone, but I also wanted the raw Android experience, so I decided for the N4. Still the One is a great phone.

But was the buttons sensitivity fixed.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Between 4 devices we use less than 3 GB per month. We don't do anything extensive other than some music streaming, along with the normal stuff like browsing and emails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Thank everyone I think I would probably even be fine with the 4gig plain but having 6gigs would be a nice cushion.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking og switching to at&t from sprint a. Doc I use about 500mgs and my gf uses about a gig do you guys think the 6gig data share plan will be enough for us. Thanks horse your help I advance.

Why do you want to switch from Sprint to AT&T?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

inthegalaxy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
10+ gb a month. Don't have wifi available in my area. And I'm a truck driver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

You would be fine with 6. You would possible be good with a little less unless you want that cushion.

I use about 6-10GB on average.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you are not streaming or downloading or using heavily graphic oriented websites a lot, then you should be fine with 4gb.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II