- 16 Posts
Signal/Reception problems on Galaxy S4 Google Edition?
Anyone here had any decrease in signal/reception strength when switching to the S4 GPe and running on AT&T?
I used to have 4/5 LTE bars in my home constantly on my iPhone 5 but now I only get 3 bars top (usually only get 1 or 2 bars indoors). I have switched to the correct LTE plan and got the appropriate SIM card, plus I have factory reset my phone but nothing has worked. Any help would be appreciated. I just hope that I don't have to return the phone. Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- 08-01-2013, 06:38 PM #2
- 2,317 Posts
Re: Signal/Reception problems on Galaxy S4 Google Edition?
Different phones use different algorithms to determine the number of bars. I'd really only be worried if you are losing signal in places where you did not before, as in dropped calls or loss of access to data, or if you are running an app that shows true signal strength on both phones.
Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-12-2013, 10:27 AM #3
- By YesManYes in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:51 AM
- By bdube2 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2013, 09:15 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:56 AM
- By amyinnc in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 07:02 PM
- By jrodsep6133 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-01-2013, 03:12 PM