Switch back from VZ?
Wondering as an ex-customer if AT&T has improved enough with LTE and other coverage to consider returning. I live in Central PA and travel to a number of places, including driving to Buffalo, regularly. I would hate to lose the great reception from VZ but am tired of waiting for devices to arrive late and be locked down solid.
Any feedback would be appreciated. My big concern is the awful service on 3G in the past.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 08-21-2013, 07:50 PM #2
- 1,506 Posts
- MSG and Chubbz v5.0.2
Re: Switch back from VZ?
Well att just announced that they will be launching 50 more markets within the next few months. Although I'm not sure which ones as I've yet to see the list.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- 08-22-2013, 06:16 AM #3
- 08-23-2013, 05:41 PM #5
- 09-03-2013, 07:17 AM #7
- By philipnew in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:08 PM
- By msavic6 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:52 PM
- By jlanik4 in forum Moto XReplies: 20Last Post: 08-23-2013, 08:15 AM
- By Ninjak#AC in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:07 AM
- By mohammediab in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:32 PM