Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Can't send text messages

call your provider tell them they will give you a service center number to put into your phone.Click on messages click your information button click on sms service center and enter the number your provider gave you click ok . Thats it should work now.

for everyone with this issue you have to put a "+" before the number

I can recieve but can't send

I can receive but cant send

Yep ... worked for me, too. It's the same number as voicemail ... kinda makes sense.

Hi. I might be able to offer some help. My HTC Windows Phone stopped sending texts soon after I purchased it. I was in VERIZON today and they thought by deleting txt messages and getting a NEW Sim card would resolve the issue. They were entirely not helpful. Ten minutes the phone still does not let me text. Hence, I called Verizon and spoke to Tech Support. Apparently, some of the HTC batch had some incompatibles with Verizon. Verizon needs to push down a fix to the program. Meaning, they have to fix software issues over the network. Call them and have two phones. PS. Your not imagining it. They screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitha Ramesh View Post
    i can receive messages. i can call and receive calls. but i am not able to send messages. it is coming as the messages not sent

- - - Updated - - -

same here

my note 3 cant send sms hour ago but i can receive calls and text..i jusy simple factory reset and uncheck unncessary sms settings.after that i open my mobile data for 15mins.it works

The link for above were very useful but, l but I cannot seem to find the number for Canada's Bell Mobility. Cannot find a number anywhere.So confused Toronto Ontario over here

Quote Originally Posted by Smitha Ramesh View Post
    i can receive messages. i can call and receive calls. but i am not able to send messages. it is coming as the messages not sent

- - - Updated - - -

same here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12