Can't send text messages

Vino Dacalos

May 13, 2014
Visit site
i also having problem with my samsung galaxy ace i do recieve messages but i cant send to anyone i also tried to turn it off and also the battery and my sim i get it put but unfortunetly nothing change. please help :// im waiting a text from a important person

bhavana_charan

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can't send text messages to any one

Its been 2 months n I am not able send any text messages. ....Every time I send. . It shows 'failed'...Please. ..help me out with this ....

Alexander Leslie

May 27, 2014
Visit site
call your provider tell them they will give you a service center number to put into your phone.Click on messages click your information button click on sms service center and enter the number your provider gave you click ok . Thats it should work now.

aquadog

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I might be able to offer some help. My HTC Windows Phone stopped sending texts soon after I purchased it. I was in VERIZON today and they thought by deleting txt messages and getting a NEW Sim card would resolve the issue. They were entirely not helpful. Ten minutes the phone still does not let me text. Hence, I called Verizon and spoke to Tech Support. Apparently, some of the HTC batch had some incompatibles with Verizon. Verizon needs to push down a fix to the program. Meaning, they have to fix software issues over the network. Call them and have two phones. PS. Your not imagining it. They screwed up.

Sunnessa Ormerod

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
The link for above were very useful but, l but I cannot seem to find the number for Canada's Bell Mobility. Cannot find a number anywhere.So confused :( Toronto Ontario over here :(

HellCrank

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
i'am using SGH-A867 ..it always failed to send message when the sms characters are too short.. i've tried Texting longer message and it sends normally..

Vladimir Gusev

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
The Message Centre Number is responsible for the delivery of an SMS message sent from a Mobile Service. If the Message Centre number is not set correctly then the SMS can not be routed correctly and it will not be delivered to its destination. The Message Centre Number does not affect you receiving an SMS.

Text messaging should be ready to go on a Mobile service as soon as the phone is set-up. However, should you not be able to SEND an SMS but you can use all other services you may want to check that the Messaging Centre number is stored correctly.

Where the number is stored is dependent on the model of phone the customer is using. It's usually stored within your Message Settings menu.

Each Mobile Network holds it's own Message Centre,
TalkTalk's is as below:

TalkTalk Mobile Message Centre Number +447785011324

Jack Jaimon

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem as you. I can recieve messages but i cant send messages. When I try to send a message it says unable to send message. What do i do??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt