Can't send text messages

Michelle Tamayo

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Can't even send if i'll regester to any promo, so what went wrong? Was it because of the mobile or in sim card alone. But any sim card cudn't regester though.. i can regester but i need to insert to other mobile phone so the message could send. Pls help

Kevin Smith27

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I used this +13123149810 at Message settings and than you to sim card 2 service center number and enter that number. It worked for me. If u have problem to sent msg but u can receive them this will work.

HexaAiM

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
I have an Lg G3 S. I am unable to send text messages but I can receive them. I restarted my device but it doesn't fix the problem

bikash rana

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
i can receive messages. i can call and receive calls. but i am not able to send messages. it is coming as the messages not sent

[Lenovo=SIZE=A889]

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you spoken to your carrier about this? It could be a network issue.

Nebmex

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
I was unable to send text messages on my Android Samsung S4...this just happened suddenly. Anyway, I found that if the number you're messaging contains a '1' as the first number, just removing it and using the rest of the numbers fixed my problem.

David Gwee

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
I was unable to send text messages on my Android Samsung S4...this just happened suddenly. Anyway, I found that if the number you're messaging contains a '1' as the first number, just removing it and using the rest of the numbers fixed my problem.

Thank you trying to help .will this help the problem?
I hope so