Can't send text messages

scottishlassy

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been unable to send any text messages for the past 30 minutes. Can't figure out what is going on. Anyone else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Matt W5MT

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm experiencing the same thing. I have an HTC One. I can receive texts.. at least I received one from my wife's iPhone.
AT&T is my carrier.

labspaz

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Have a Note 2. AT&T. Can recieve text messages, can't send any. going on for an hour and a half... :/ This is getting quite irritating...:'(

cannier

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same problem last night that you were... and apparently around the same time. It suddenly started working again around midnight. Same with y'all? I didn't change any numbers as someone suggested (via Facebook?)--- it just started working on its own. It sure was frustrating at the time, though. :(

cannier

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to reply to a text message using email... in case that should happen again, I need some way to reply!

friederbluemle

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I am having similar issues with a T-Mobile branded LG G2 (D801) and an AT&T sim card. I cannot send any sms messages. The really strange thing about it is, that it worked before I traveled to Europe for two weeks at the end of December. Since I got back to the US, no more text messages (I can only receive them). Very frustrating.
I tried updating the SMSC number, but I get an update error when trying to set a PDU number. I can set a regular number but it won't help. When I click "Refresh" the value in the box is "+13123149810",145
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Smitha Ramesh

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
i can receive messages. i can call and receive calls. but i am not able to send messages. it is coming as the messages not sent

- - - Updated - - -

same here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar