03-20-2014 08:53 AM
55 123
tools
    Who is thinking about switching to the T mobile etf trade in program. I heard you can trade in any phone, working or not. I hope the galaxy s5 comes out in March and the program lasts till then. Suck it Afee&fee
    01-17-2014 03:29 AM
    Bye? Anyways I hope you got good Tmo coverage. I have not been throttled at all as of yet but I don't use all that much data either.
    Ry likes this.
    01-17-2014 07:37 AM
    Bye? Anyways I hope you got good Tmo coverage. I have not been throttled at all as of yet but I don't use all that much data either.
    Are you on an unlimited plan? If not you don't get throttled because they just charge you for overages. Unlimited customers get throttled after 5 GB.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    01-17-2014 09:12 AM
    Cool? My lte coverage is awesome. Tmo is good in most places out here but spotty at my house and neighborhood in general so no thanks. Not much of a savings vs my current plan
    01-21-2014 08:42 PM
    Cool? My lte coverage is awesome. Tmo is good in most places out here but spotty at my house and neighborhood in general so no thanks. Not much of a savings vs my current plan
    House can be solved with wifi calling .

01-21-2014 10:22 PM
    The main reason i'm leaving afee&fee is because of their throttling. I can go through 5gb in a couple days at work. No wifi at work . Then i'll be throttled for over 3 weeks, which is painfull.
    01-22-2014 12:21 AM
    The main reason i'm leaving afee&fee is because of their throttling. I can go through 5gb in a couple days at work. No wifi at work . Then i'll be throttled for over 3 weeks, which is painfull.
    Do you get good Tmo coverage?
    01-23-2014 07:28 AM
    Im in socal so coverage is pretty good from what I hear.
    01-24-2014 01:32 AM
    Im in socal so coverage is pretty good from what I hear.
    Good deal! Here in VT we have 0 Tmo towers! So I will stick it out with att for now.
    01-24-2014 08:23 AM

True, then i enter other homes and buildings with no wifi access and i'm screwed as proved by my co workers who travel around the same areas i go. Dang, was hoping to save $30/mo too lol
    01-24-2014 04:22 PM

Does the wifi calling work well? I had a home phone over the internet and it sucked.
    01-24-2014 05:40 PM
    Does the wifi calling work well? I had a home phone over the internet and it sucked.
    Yep. At home I can make / recieve calls.. Texts.. And MMS without issue. Then when I leave it just jumps back to cellular.

Jamie Wooten likes this.
    01-24-2014 10:09 PM
    I left AT&T today for T-mobile
    Tmob Service in my area is great LTE screams fast , 70.00 unlimited everything and no more locked down android bootloaders is a major plus.
    Wifi calling works fantastic on my LG G2
    01-25-2014 05:55 PM
    Yep. At home I can make / recieve calls.. Texts.. And MMS without issue. Then when I leave it just jumps back to cellular.

I'll have to look into that. Thanks
    01-27-2014 02:31 PM
    I'll have to look into that. Thanks
    It is different than most of those other wifi ones because you just simply connect to T-Mobile's backhaul directly.. And their backhaul isn't lacking so... It works beautifully .

01-27-2014 04:01 PM
    Are you on an unlimited plan? If not you don't get throttled because they just charge you for overages. Unlimited customers get throttled after 5 GB.

I am on their unlimited data plan and the few times I went over the 5GB threshold ( I did it on purpose watching youtube videos since I typically only use about 1-2GB a month personally and never got throttled .

Meh it wont work with the Nexus 5 so it is really phone dependent on if it works wifi calling
    02-08-2014 03:15 PM

Meh it wont work with the Nexus 5 so it is really phone dependent on if it works wifi calling
    True... But only the nexus and iPhone are the phones that can't.. All others can .

02-08-2014 04:50 PM
    True... But only the nexus and iPhone are the phones that can't.. All others can .

I have an Nexus 5 and from my past history my reception in my house sucks with T-Mobile and I would have no reason to go to them ( this was back with a 2G phone in 2009 / early 2010 when I left)
    02-08-2014 07:03 PM
    I have an Nexus 5 and from my past history my reception in my house sucks with T-Mobile and I would have no reason to go to them ( this was back with a 2G phone in 2009 / early 2010 when I left)
    And that's fine. I was just stating a way to solve it for most people if their house was the only issue. If AT&T works for you keep em.. Carriers are highly dependent on location and a person's needs..
    There is no one carrier that is best for everyone .

But also you obviously do have a reason to got T-Mobile.. Money. As you started a thread in the T-Mobile sections .

02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    And that's fine. I was just stating a way to solve it for most people if their house was the only issue. If AT&T works for you keep em.. Carriers are highly dependent on location and a person's needs..
    There is no one carrier that is best for everyone .

But also you obviously do have a reason to got T-Mobile.. Money. As you started a thread in the T-Mobile sections .

When I think about it I might very well take a low mobile share data plane with AT&T or maybe straight talk but eh haven't decided it but AT&T is perfectly fine and even living in NYC I don't see issues with them :P
    02-10-2014 03:19 PM
    Who is thinking about switching to the T mobile etf trade in program. I heard you can trade in any phone, working or not. I hope the galaxy s5 comes out in March and the program lasts till then. Suck it Afee&fee
    Don't do it!!! I have both but I do not have a signal at all with Tmobile. I rely on Wifi calling just to be able to make calls. When I spoke with Tmobile cust. serv. they said that I am surrounded by towers. Do you know what they offered me since my service sucks so bad? Absolutely nothing!!! I am in a contract with them for 365 more days!!! I have begged to be released from my contract but they will not do it. I am counting down the days until I can cancel my line. Why don't you do a trial with them for a few days rather than locking yourself into a contract.

sent from my AT&T GN2
    02-14-2014 11:53 AM
    Wifi calling doesn't work if your power is out...#ijs It is not very reliable like a cellular signal.

sent from my AT&T GN2
    02-14-2014 12:00 PM
    Is this "BS" throttling a part of your service agreement?
    02-14-2014 12:02 PM
    Don't do it!!! I have both but I do not have a signal at all with Tmobile. I rely on Wifi calling just to be able to make calls. When I spoke with Tmobile cust. serv. they said that I am surrounded by towers. Do you know what they offered me since my service sucks so bad? Absolutely nothing!!! I am in a contract with them for 365 more days!!! I have begged to be released from my contract but they will not do it. I am counting down the days until I can cancel my line. Why don't you do a trial with them for a few days rather than locking yourself into a contract.

sent from my AT&T GN2
    Where are you located? Im in southern cali and the service here is pretty good from what I hear.
    03-13-2014 04:36 AM
    Is this "BS" throttling a part of your service agreement?
    In the contract unlimited was guaranteed but high speed was not I'm guessing.
    03-13-2014 04:38 AM
55 123