- 12 Posts
AT&T: Been with then since 1987. Looking at other plans.
When the kids got old enough for phones the roll over min saved us so many times
When we would go on away games in sports att was mostly only service that would work , Verizon too
Camping same way , so many people ask you have service
We have spent a lot of money with them
Now it's just me , wife and daughter. We are on the family plan . I have like 7,000 roll over min . We were on the 1400 plan . Now on 700 plan to use some min
My phone is on hot spot with 5 gig , wife phone same .. The daughter is grand father in on unlimited right now . She is out of collage now and has a great job and mom and dad still pay her phone and car Insurance. ?. Well that's for another discussion
Are there better plans and service out there ?..
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-20-2014 at 11:13 AM.
- 01-20-2014, 08:59 AM #2
- 01-20-2014, 09:05 AM #3
Re: att been with 1987
Welcome to the forums.
A couple good counter questions would be how much data do you use? Are you on the unlimited data plan too?
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By Shawn Eastman in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:58 AM
- By FrancescaG in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 10:32 AM
- By Elysium82 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:26 AM
- By san k in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 09:10 PM
- By ansextra in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 06:35 PM