- 450 Posts
- Euroskank CM10
AT&T Return Policy
My contract is up with Verizon next month and I want to give AT&T a try. I only get 3G at work and I want to see if I can get 4G off of AT&T's network. Is there a restocking fee or do they not return the activation fee? Thanks in advance.Pure mathematics is the only truth in our world.
- 02-01-2014, 08:11 AM #2
- 02-01-2014, 08:38 AM #3HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 02-08-2014, 03:04 PM #5
Re: AT&T Return Policy
- By Benjamin Waye in forum AT&T & Rogers One X Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:59 PM
- By kansasandroid1 in forum Moto XReplies: 67Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:06 PM
- By jawadnawaz in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 05:37 PM
- By meekowave in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 04:26 PM
- By meekowave in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:46 PM