AT&T network issue this morning, mid-Atlantic?
I am having some trouble with my phone this morning and wondered if I was the only one or if there are network issues. I'm in Baltimore - my phone has not brought in any new email yet today, and although the 4G LTE has some bars, also I can't get browser connectivity and my Speedtest was ridiculous (.2mpbs down and could not complete the upload). I can restart my phone to see if it helps, it was fine yesterday and I had the phone off overnight - but I thought perhaps there was something going on out there. thanks!
Re: AT&T network issue this morning, mid-Atlantic?
I got an AT&T agent on chat and this is what he said:
Yes. there is a outage in the area right now for data issues. Some it may work for. but for some it will work really slow.
- 02-24-2014, 01:30 PM #3
- By Jo K1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2015, 04:35 AM
- By andrewcollins603 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 9Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:00 PM
- By Sandman333 in forum Droid MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:27 PM
- By kurtisboyd in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:52 AM
- By themanofmega in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:46 AM