- 2 Posts
AT&T's Network and All those Cricket customers...
How well do we think AT&T's Network is gonna handle in the next 18 months when the Millions of Cricket customers start cramming onto AT&T's Network... They will be able to handle it once they finally convert the Cricket Network to GSM.. but in the mean time... The Major Markets are gonna soon see Millions of Customers added to the payload...
- 03-19-2014, 03:39 PM #2
Re: AT&T's Network and All those Cricket customers...
I am sure they are prepping the network to handle it. It definitely had to be in their scope so I wouldn't worry to much.
I mean I wouldn't be surprised to see some performance hit but I expect everyone to be okay.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 03-20-2014, 01:46 PM #3
- 03-20-2014, 04:45 PM #4
- By Maktobar in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 08:30 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto 360Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:09 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 59Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:21 PM
- By sierrajinx9 in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:59 PM
- By rudy1004main in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:07 PM